Terms and conditions Collect4all.com (latest revision 2013/10/20)
2574HD The Hague
|Chamber of Commerce:||Haaglanden 27329339|
Payment detailsAlways mention your full name and invoice number with your payment.
Accountholder: COLLECT4ALL S GRAVENHAGE
We recommend you use the PayPal button in your invoice.
You can also send a direct payment to: email@example.com .
Cash payments can be send to:
Collect4all / R. Bezemer
2574 HD The Hague
Products on the website
- All prices mentioned on the website are with reservation; no claims can be made based on these prices.
- The delivered product will always be the product visible on the picture, also when the description may describe a different product, unless specified otherwise.
- All products on the website are real, unless specified otherwise.
- Private and local issues are described as such if it is known to us that they are.
- All products are of high quality, unless specified otherwise.
- All orders must be paid within three weeks after creation of the invoice. After this period Collect4All reserves the right to cancel orders.
- Accepted forms of payment are: Banktransfer, PayPal or cash.
- Always use the IBAN and BIC code for payments within the European Union (outside the Netherlands). Costs for wrong usage of these codes will be paid by the customer.
- All other forms of payment will not be accepted.
- Only Euros, USD and CNY are accepted, all other currencies are not accepted.
- All orders will be sent after receipt of payment.
- Usually orders are being sent within 5 days after receipt of payment. In case this process takes longer, the customer will be personally contacted about this.
- Clearly mention the invoice number with all payments to avoid delay.
- It is possible to combine invoices, with a limitation of three invoices per combination in a maximum period of two weeks.
- Damaged products will be exchanged when possible. If this is not possible, they will be refunded.
- When the customer chooses to send an order without using registered mail, this is done on the customer's risk. These orders are not being refunded in case of loss.
Download this document as .PDF file